Saturday, October 6, 2012

All in a Day's Work


Yesterday, I spent the whole day in my daughter's classroom!  I literally woke up at 5:30 a.m. and helped her with the morning preparations, helping students, organizing cupboards, and lastly, creating another bulletin board!  I also took some other pictures of various items we created in the summer.  Enjoy! 

Center Organization Chart
My daughter will using velcro to change the different centers (velcro and picture will be placed in the middle of each circle).  Each child will have their own clothes pin with their name on it which will be placed on the outside of the circle that corresponds with their center. 

Birthday Board 
Cupcakes came from Pinterest

Art Area Sign

Play Area Sign
Reading Center transformed for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment